11 September 2013

linens and things

Somewhere in my wild forays into the depths of internet window shopping, I came across Rikumo. I wish I could say it was a well-researched move on my part but it really was more of a stumble, starting with one good site and reaching further and further until... this. 

Rikumo is a webstore of really lovely Japanese-made household goods. The store was founded in 2010 by Yuka and Kaz Morihata. I keep coming back to the striking simplicity of the beautiful products. I have the black on black charcoal toothbrush (my toothbrush is more stylish than yours) and I am obsessed with the Flax Line Organics towels but have yet to place my order because, let's be serious, I am still a poor student for a bit longer and I can't simply be redecorating my life at this time. 

So I window shop. And imagine how comfortable and chic my petite apartment could be. 


 
Binchotan Charcoal Toothbrushes 

Hinoki Cypress Bath Tea


Flax Line Organics Towel, Blue Ivory

Two Tone Chambray Towel, Black 1

Linen Border Towel, Navy
Karmi Tea Canister, Hishi

Hasami Porcelain Mug

CDT Leather Pen Case 

CDT Box of HB Pencils


All photos from rikumo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment